The 2006 elections in the Gambia are closer than we in the opposition tend to think.Talks underway amongst our leaders on the ground to form a coalition is very encouraging. In the same spirit, we shouldn't focus all attention on the tyranny that is Yaya Jammeh but the enablers he has around him in the national assembly should be held accountable as well.
Lower badibu happens to have one of those bench warmers in the person of Suku Singhateh. Suku doesn't have any clue what legislation is all about and yours truly is looking into the modalities necessary to oppose suku come 2006. I will keep my readers abreast of all developments in that front. I will be doing a research on the legal hurdles before I make any final decision. Stay tune and watch this space.
- ► 2011 (22)
- ► 2008 (20)
- ► 2007 (37)
- ► 2006 (89)
- ► 2005 (156)
- Are we stingy? President Bush finally roused h...
- Change of Heart?... Maybe.. Tombong Saidy... th...
- Social security... is it a crisis? " Much as th...
- Act .. organise... for sanity to prevail. "Thro...
- Can't take it no more... "But the tongues are w...
- Cry Blood
- Policing Speech The hallmarks of any free socie...
- Thought Provoking ''Right now there are 22 acti...
- Democrats and the Butterfly Effect
- Sopi (Change) The 2006 elections in the Gambia ...
- ▼ December (10)